Finding an area rug cleaning service in Santa Fe can be a hassle if you don’t know where to look. The most affordable option doesn’t always mean you are getting the best deal.
Here are a few tips from Serafian’s Oriental Rugs to ensure that you end up with the right professionals for the job:
1. Search the Internet for reviews. This will give you a clear indication of the customer service they provide. Nobody can tell you more about a company than its previous clients.
2. How is their customer service? A reputable service provider knows that first impressions matter. If they come across as being rude or unhelpful you know that they probably don’t really care about the kind of service they provide.
3. Do they give quotes? A company that does not give you a quote before starting a job should not be trusted. Chances are that they are looking to leave you with a surprisingly large bill once the job is complete.
4. Do they offer a money back guarantee? If they do, you can hold them responsible if something goes wrong. It also shows that they have trust in their own abilities to do the job right.
5. Make sure that the company you want to hire is using the latest equipment. New, well-maintained equipment will not only do a better job of cleaning your carpets, but an experienced and qualified technician is just as important.
6. Make sure the technicians using the equipment are properly trained. The right equipment in the wrong hands can do a lot of damage. What you should be looking for are certified carpet cleaning technicians. Also ensure that an official restoration body has certified the technicians.
It is important to remember that no matter how much time and effort you put into cleaning your rug it will not compare to the deep-cleaning service a professional rug cleaner will provide. So let Serafian’s Oriental Rugs help you to find a professional area rug cleaning service in Santa Fe.